This article describes how to load DEM and DSM Nearmap Data in Civil 3D.
For information about using Civil 3D, check Autodesk's Knowledge Network at: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/.
Loading Nearmap DEM and DSM into Civil 3D
To load Nearmap DEM and DSM into Civil 3D:
- Export content with the the DEM and DSM Content Type options selected.
- In Civil 3D, select the coordinate system to use.
- On the Settings tab, right-click on the drawing name.
- Click Edit Drawing Settings.
- From the Available coordinate systems list, select the required system for the drawing.
- Click OK.
- Import the DEM/DSM data.
- Navigate to the Map Task pane.
- Click Connect to Data.
- Navigate to Add Raster Image or Surface Connection.
- Browse to your download and click Connect.
- Select Add to Map.
- Repeat steps 4a to 4e for DSM.
You should now see the DEM/DSM layer in your map Task pane.