Creating a Simple service
To create a Simple API service:
- Click the Integrations, API Services tab.
- From the Choose API Key drop-down, select the application for which you want to create a simple service. Note that API keys are not displayed in this list, but the applications for which you have created API keys.
- From the Choose integration type drop-down, select the option that you wish to use for accessing Nearmap imagery - WMS or Google Earth. A URL for the service is generated.
- Click COPY LINK to copy the URL to the Clipboard.
- Paste the URL to access the imagery.
Simple URL structure
The simple URL structure looks like this:
Simple service layers
The Simple Service displays the following layers:
- Nearmap WMS - the combination of all the latest imagery of all the regions to which the user has access, overlaid on a satellite basemap
- Nearmap - the combination of all the latest imagery of all the regions to which the user has access
- Country Latest - the latest imagery for that country, without the satellite background
- Satellite - just the satellite imagery (NASA Blue Marble circa 2004)