Sending a password reset link
- Log in to Nearmap at https://apps.nearmap.com/account.
- Click the Account, Users tab.
- Search for the user who is not receiving emails.
- Click the user's name link from the list of users. The user's details are displayed.
- If the email in the User details section is incorrect, click EDIT USER DETAILS.
- Type the correct email address in the Email field.
- Click SAVE CHANGES.
- In the User details section, click the SEND PASSWORD RESET LINK button. The link is sent to the user via email.
The user can click that link, or paste it into their web browser's address bar, to reset their password. It is recommended that the user checks their Junk email folder if they do not see this email in their Inbox.