- On the Account, Authentication tab, click ADD DOMAIN. The Add domain dialog is displayed.
- In the Domain field, type your organization's domain name.
- Click SAVE & CONTINUE. The Verify dialog is displayed with a TXT verification code.
Copy the verification code.
Verifying a domain
- Paste the copied verification code into your DNS settings.
- Once the domain is verified, assign it to one of your connections so that emails on that domain will authenticate via that connection.
NOTE: In some cases, it may take up to 48 hours for the TXT verification code to propagate. If verification fails, wait for some time and check again.