As a Nearmap Administrator, you can add and remove a user's 3D or AI feature API permissions.
MapBrowser has Export 3D functionality that enables users with the 3D permissions to export Nearmap 3D Products, and then use the content in third-party applications .
The AI Feature API allows you to clip out a small area of interest from our vector map that exists for our Gen3+ AI content.
- For 3D export, your organization must have a 3D export subscription and you must have export credits available on your subscription.
- For AI feature API, your organization must have an AI Parcel data export subscription and you must have parcel credits available on your subscription.
To add or remove a user's permissions:
- Select the Account, Users tab.
- From the list of users in the Users tab, click the user(s) whose permissions you want to change.
- Click EDIT SUBSCRIPTION.
- Select or clear the options for which you want to add or remove permissions: 3D Export and/or AI Feature API.
- Click SAVE CHANGES.