MapBrowser, Nearmap's flagship web-based application with an intuitive interface, allows you to easily:
- Search for locations in North America, Australia and New Zealand
- View detailed location information
- Make virtual site visits
- Compare changes over time using MapBrowser's historical imagery, from the first captures right up to the most recent
- Measure and annotate a marked up area
- Organize your workspace details into a project
- Export content
MapBrowser has been designed for smooth navigation on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
NOTE: Nearmap strives to provide you the best experience with MapBrowser, and regularly adds new features. Watch this space and the Product News section to check out any new features.
Download the MapBrowser cheat sheet
What do you want to do?
Go to MapBrowser
Sign in and get started with MapBrowser
Learn about the MapBrowser interface
Measure and annotate on the map
Organize your work
Export content from MapBrowser