This document explains how to add Nearmap imagery to ArcGIS for desktop from your ArcGIS Online account, and is intended for users of Esri ArcGIS Online accounts who have already been provisioned with access to Nearmap's ArcGIS Online offering.
For information on how to be provisioned with access to Nearmap's ArcGIS Online offering, click here.
Before starting, make sure that:
- You are using a Windows machine with ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2 or later installed on it.
- You have received confirmation that your ArcGIS Online account has been provisioned with access to the Nearmap ArcGIS Online item.
- Your administrator has shared the Nearmap ArcGIS Online item with an ArcGIS Online account group that you're a member of.
Follow these steps to add Nearmap imagery to ArcGIS for desktop from your ArcGIS Online account:
- Start ArcGIS for Desktop 10.x from your Windows desktop.
- From the File menu, select ArcGIS Online.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your ArcGIS Online credentials and click Sign In.
- Click My Groups, then double-click the name of a group to which the Nearmap imagery has been shared.
Click Add on the Nearmap imagery listing.
NOTE: If you cannot find the Nearmap imagery listing, it may not have been shared with a group.
Nearmap imagery will display as a layer in ArcGIS for Desktop.