Quickly show or hide a layer that you have drawn on the map. Alternatively, delete the layer if it's no longer required.
Showing and hiding layers
Show or hide the objects you have drawn on the map in any of the following ways:
- Click the 'eye' icon to the right of the layer you wish to hide, and click the icon again to unhide the selected layer.
- Right-click the layer and select Show/Hide.
- With the layer selected, press Ctrl SHIFT/Cmd H.
Deleting a layer
Delete a layer in one of the following ways:
- Click the trash icon next to the layer.
- Right-click the layer and select Delete from the context menu.
- Select the layer and press Delete on your keyboard.
If you are deleting multiple layers or a group, a message will appear confirming that you want to delete the layer. Click DELETE to confirm or CANCEL. All objects with the layer will be deleted. It is not possible to restore the layer once it has been deleted.