Adding or removing administrator privileges
To add administrator privileges to a Nearmap user on your account, or remove these privileges:
- Select the Account, Users tab.
- From the list of users in the Users tab, click the user's name whose privileges you want to change.
- Click EDIT SUBSCRIPTION.
- Select or clear the Account Admin option.
- Click SAVE CHANGES.
- If the user you have edited is logged in to the MyAccount, they will need to log out and log back in for the change in privileges to be reflected.
- There must be at least one administrator on your Nearmap account at all times.
- You cannot revoke administrator privileges from your own account.
- You can add or remove privileges for multiple users by selecting the checkbox next to the user, and clicking Edit.
Revoking your administrator privileges
If you are an administrator and you need to have your administrator privileges revoked, another administrator on the Nearmap account must do this.
If you are the only administrator, and you need to swap privileges to somebody else, simply use the process above to designate the new administrator. Then, have the new administrator use the process to revoke your administrator privileges.