Any visible cracking or potholes in asphalt (roads, driveways, car parks etc.) usually caused by degradation over time.
|AI Packs||AI Pack: Experimental|
- Cracking (small or large). If the cracking is extensive, the whole road area with damage is included. If there are a small number of cracks on a stretch of otherwise uncracked asphalt, only the cracks are included.
- Potholes (any size), often caused by excessive rain on weakened asphalt.
- Damage to other surfaces (such as concrete)
- Repaired areas, where a patch of asphalt has been repaired
- Cosmetic, temporary damage (water, etc.) that could be cleaned away
|Product-specific Terms and Conditions|