Integrating Nearmap Imagery into AViCAD 2014 Professional
You can import JPG/JGW file pairs downloaded from the Nearmap MapBrowser into AViCAD® 2014 Professional with the following instructions. Specifying or changing the map projection of the image is not supported, so ensure that your image is in the projection you want before importing it.
- Click the Insert menu and select Raster Image Reference...
- Select your JPG of interest.
- Click the ... button to choose a Positioning File.
- Select JGW Files (*.jgw) as the file type to display, and choose the JGW file downloaded from Nearmap that matches your JPG.
- Your image should now appear in the Layout tab.