Setting a default subscription
On the Account, Subscriptions tab:
- From the Default subscription list, select the subscription you want to set as the default. New users who join your account will be assigned to this subscription.
- If you do not wish to set a default, select No preference from the list.
Viewing subscription information
Your subscription information is available
Accessing your Nearmap subscriptions
- in the Notifications section of your Dashboard
- on the Account, Subscriptions tab. If you have set a default subscription, that will be indicated in your list of subscriptions.
To provide you with as much flexibility as possible, Nearmap subscriptions and login privileges are separate.
- An active user can log in to Nearmap. They will only be able to view maps if they have a Nearmap subscription.
- A user with a subscription has the right to view maps, but they will only be able to log in if they are also active (enabled).
- When you are setting up new users, if you have a limited seat subscription, make sure you revoke subscriptions from any user whose login rights you have disabled. Otherwise, those users will consume a subscription that another user needs.
- You can set up an administrator to manage your account. To do this, simply grant administrator rights to an enabled user without a subscription. The administrator will have access to account management features and does not need to have a map view subscription.