These instructions apply to Autodesk® Revit® 2020, and describe how to load non georeferenced files exported from Nearmap.
While you can import non georeferenced images into Revit, we recommend you contact Autodesk about how to use these in Revit.
Supported image formats
NOTE: While it is possible to import True Ortho via geotiff, Nearmap does not actively support this.
To import your Nearmap jpg or png file, follow these steps:
- With your project open in Autodesk Revit, from the Insert menu select Image.
- Browse to select your Nearmap image. (Go to exporting imagery to find out how to download Nearmap imagery.)
- Press Open.
- Place the image on your project canvas.
- Zoom out as required to see the entire image tile.
- Drag the image to change its position on the canvas, as required.
Your Nearmap image should now be incorporated into the project.