The PDF roof condition output is a multi-page document with a detailed analysis of the roof(s) at the given address.PDF pages
The cover page
The cover page displays the following details.
||Address of the property for which assessment was requested.|
||Date on which the PDF has been generated.|
||Score indicating the condition of the roof if there's a single roof, or a weighted score in case of multiple roofs that is based on the size of the largest roof at the property.|
- Capture date
- Building footprint (area of the building at the address)
||Nearmap Vertical imagery of the given address with parcel overlay.|
||Score classification, which is explained in detail in the PDF addendum. |
||Link to view the imagery in MapBrowser. This can be accessed only if you have a Nearmap account.|
Roof Condition pages
If only a single roof is detected, an overall score followed by roof condition, material, shape and any other detected conditions are displayed.
If there are multiple roofs at the property, the following details are displayed:
- A score for each roof followed by the building footprint, height and dominant material. The largest roof is considered the primary roof and all scores are weighted based on the area of this roof.
- Pages detailing the condition of each roof. Note that only a few sample pages are shown here. For each roof, the following details are displayed:
- Roof material - area and ratio of detected and undetected portions
- Roof shape area and ratio
- Any other conditions detected
The page footer displays a link to the terms and conditions for using Nearmap Roof Condition.
Low roof condition score
There will be some cases where the roof condition score is below 100 and impacted by the presence of miscellaneous imperfections detected on the roof and no high confidence condition identified on it. This results in the PDF displaying an empty "Detected Conditions" section. In such cases, we recommend that you verify the condition of the roof via the included MapBrowser link.
Additional imagery pages
Pages following the assessment pages display additional Vertical and Panorama imagery if they are available for this location. If panorama imagery is not available, the message "Nearmap Panorama imagery is not available in the selected survey for this parcel." is displayed.