As an administrator, you can check the usage of Nearmap data through MyAccount.
How you are charged depends on your subscription.
Nearmap Usage Types
Your consumption of Nearmap data is charged by Usage Type. The table below shows the different usage types that are displayed in the account portal.
Nearmap product consumption
2D (Vertical, Oblique, Panorama) via MapBrowser or API
MB/GB (as applicable)
3D via MapBrowser
km2 or ft2
DSM and True Ortho via API
Number of transactions
Content types – Vertical, Panorama, True Ortho, DSM, DEM/DTM, AI and Roof Condition Assessment via API
Number of surveys – single or multiple accessed
NOTE: ArcGIS Online relates only to 2D Data. Usage is only shown in the annual and monthly charts alongside 2D Data.
Viewing usage for a subscription
The Account, Usage tab shows you a summary of your account, including your usage period, your annual data allowance, how many months you have remaining, and the amount of data (MB/GB, km2/mi2, parcels, transactions...) consumed on your account so far since the beginning of the annual subscription.
Usage is shown per subscription.
- If your account has more than one subscription, use the arrow next to the subscription name to select the subscription you want to view.
- If your subscription has more than one usage type, click the required Usage type you want to view.
(Refer to the table in this section: Nearmap Usage Types).
- The bar shows you the total usage to date as part of the entire period's allowance.
Viewing usage history
As an administrator you will see a Usage History graph if your allowance is annual.
The Usage history chart shows your usage for a selected period:
- Last 12 months
- Current term: If this is an annual subscription, selecting this option includes the data consumption from the beginning of the usage term until now
- Selected month
Where you have a linked account with ArcGIS Online, you'll see both types of usage.
If viewing on desktop, you can hover your cursor over each bar to view the actual usage stats for the usage type and ArcGIS Online usage, if applicable.
Viewing monthly usage history
You can view usage charts that show historical usage on your subscription for each month in the past 12 months. Where you have a linked subscription with ArcGIS Online, you'll see both types of usage.
- Make sure that, if there are multiple content types in this subscription, you select the one for which you want to view the usage.
- From the duration drop-down, select the month for which you want to view usage.
- Hover over any month's line in the chart to see the amount of usage measured for that month.
Viewing usage by user
Below the chart, the Usage by user table shows you a breakdown of the data consumption of the selected usage type per user for the current month.
- If there are multiple content types in this subscription, select the one for which you want to view the usage.
- Scroll down to the Usage by User section of the page.
The information displayed here depends on the duration you selected for the Usage History chart:
- Last 12 months
- Current term
- Selected month
- To search usage for a specific user, click Search, and type a part of or the entire name or email address of the user you want to locate. For more information, see MyAccount Interface.
Viewing usage by credits
You can view usage credits by content types or users by selecting the relevant tab.
You can download usage for all users or content types for this subscription
The Download button (next to the Search button) will export the data for the selected month into a .csv file, showing data for all usage types against each user.
For more information, see MyAccount Interface.
Browser support for CSV download:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
On Safari, users will get a new tab with the data rather than a download.
NOTE: This per user data does not contain any ArcGIS Online usage.