This section explains how to reset or change your Nearmap password. If you are logging in to Nearmap using your organization's login credentials, this is not applicable. Resetting your password
To reset your Nearmap password if you have forgotten it:
- Go to https://apps.nearmap.com/account.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- Click Forgot Password?.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Submit.
We will send you a link so that you can reset your password.
Click here for help with what to do if you are not receiving password reset emails.Changing your password
To change your password from your Nearmap profile, log in to Nearmap at
- Select Profile from within the User Icon menu in the top right corner of the page.
Click CHANGE PASSWORD. The Change password dialogue is displayed with the list of rules you must adhere to when you set your new password.
- The new password must be at least 8 characters long.
- It must contain at least one each of the following in any order - number, upper case letter, lower case letter and special character.
- Enter your current password.
- If the password you have entered is one that has been identified in a data breach, a message will be displayed prompting you to use a different password. For more information, see http://haveibeenpwned.com/
- Re-type your new password to confirm it.
- Click SUBMIT.