1. Layer Manager – You can now drag and drop measurements and layers in the Layer Manager to group, nest and move.
2. Edit lines and polygons directly on-map
3. Right-click menu – Use the right-click menu on a measurement directly on the map to duplicate, group, zoom to layer, show or hide.
4. Edit measurements and units – From Inspector Panel you can now change units for each dimension and change the value of certain dimensions.
5. Add notes – You can now record notes against any measurement from Inspector Panel.
FIND OUT MORE:
Add Text to the Map
Measure Vertical Imagery
Measure Oblique Imagery
Measure 3D Content
Measure on Tablet Device
Common Measurement Actions
MapBrowser Keyboard Shortcuts
Find out how to get to New MapBrowser here: Access MapBrowser.
Go to New MapBrowser