A blank screen is displayed when you log in to MapBrowser.
This could happen if there is a network issue with your computer.
Try the following to resolve the issue.
- If using Google Chrome, check if you can access the site in Incognito Mode (Ctrl+Shift+N)
- Try and use a different web browser from the one you are using (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Etc)
- Check if you are in the latest version of your web browser
- Test using a different network (ex. Mobile network or different Internet provider)
- Check with your IT team if any of the sites are blocked by your firewall or antivirus (link to 408 error)