The steps in this article will result in a brief capture of network activity on your computer, which could cause unintended private information to be sent to Nearmap. In order to minimize this, check that no other tabs or windows in are open while conducting the following steps in your Chrome browser.
In certain cases Nearmap may request information about potential loading errors. If requested, follow these steps:
- In Google Chrome, log out of your current MapBrowser session.
- Either press F12 to open Chrome's developer tools, or access them by right-clicking anywhere on a webpage and selecting Inspect Element.
- In the window that appears, switch to the Console tab.
- Login to the MapBrowser. If a specific action is necessary in order to see the issue we're diagnosing, perform that action. The window may indicate an error in red.
- Send us an email with a screenshot of the whole browser window.