Viewing PropertyVision data
The PropertyVision portal provides detailed information about a specific property. All you need to do is provide the address via the Search bar or upload it via CSV file. This article describes the property insights this application provides.
Property insights are displayed in the panel next to the timeline. The panel is divided into different sections, each with specific insights as described in the sections below.
Click the information icon in each section for details about the score/classification. For example, the icon displays the following guidelines for the roof score.
NOTE: For more information about the interface of the PropertyVision portal, see this article.
The PROPERTY INFO section relates to general information about the property including:
- Parcel ID
- Coordinates (lat, long of the property location)
- Property type
- Property land use
The ROOF CONDITION section of displays a score and the associated assessment of the roof(s) at the property along with the survey date as shown here.
NOTE: You'll see this section only if you have a subscription for the Nearmap Roof Condition Assessment product.
Directly below the graphic, you'll see a visualisation of the shape of each roof at the property followed by details including:
- Roof condition
- Roof material
- Roof shape
- Building footprint (size)
- Building height
- Number of storeys in the building
Additional AI insights
The OTHER INSIGHTS section displays the list of data objects that have been detected in and around (neighbourhood) the property. For the purposes of this application, neighbourhood is calculated a distance of over 300ft from the property parcel.
❗️IMPORTANT: The AI data that you see in PropertyVision may differ from what is shown in MapBrowser. This is because you can set a range filter for the confidence score in MapBrowser based on which data is displayed. In PropertyVision, the confidence score is preset and data is retrieved and displayed based on that value.
Exporting PropertyVision data
To export the property insights data for the property you are currently viewing, click the Export icon in the top right, next to the Profile icon.
The data will be exported to a CSV file and downloaded to your computer. A sample CSV file is shown below.
The CSV file returned by PropertyVision contains two header rows:
- The first header row contains the unique identifiers for the property. These identifiers are constant values and should not change over time.
- The second header row consists of a human-readable description of the identifiers. The columns in this row include, but not limited to:
- entity - whether the object is a roof or a parcel
- roof condition summary score
- roof condition category
- capture date
- url link (MapBrowser)
- pitch degree
- height (m)
- height (ft)
- story confidence (for each story)
- building presence
- Building confidence
- roof condition columns (for example, ponding, zinc staining, etc.)
- roof material columns (for example, tile, shingle, etc.)
- roof shape (for example, turret, flat, etc.)
This is followed by comma-delimited rows of the property data. The subsequent rows are for each the parcel and each roof. The roofs are ordered in decreasing area order; therefore, `roof-1` will always refer to the primary (largest in area) roof.